Participating retailers for Battlefront II’s pre-order bonuses posted
Those that pre-order Battlefront II and want to receive the game’s pre-order bonuses need to purchase the game through a participating retailer, according to EA.
This information comes by way of the disclaimers page on the official Battlefront II website. The page includes the entire list of participating retailers across a gamut of countries. I’ve included the major English-speaking countries below:
- US: GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart.com
- United Kingdom: GAME, GAMESTOP, AMAZON, ShopTo, Grainger, Games Centre, Games Collection, Zavvi, Xbite, Smyths (Online), Tesco [online]
- Australia: EB Games, JB Hi-Fi
- Canada: GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart.com
- New Zealand: EB Games, JB Hifi, Mighty Ape
You can pre-order the base game of Battlefront II for US$59.99 or the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition for $79.99. The pre-order benefits of Battlefront II include (bonuses are for both editions unless otherwise noted):
- Themed looks and epic tier Star Cards for Kylo Ren and Rey, plus upgrades to a new First Order ship and the Millennium Falcon.
- Early access to the multiplayer beta.
- An Epic tier Star Card for Yoda.
- (Deluxe Edition only) Three-day early access to the full game.
- (Deluxe Edition only) Upgrade Packs for each of the game’s four classes.
For those wondering about the early beta access, a code should be sent to your email from the retailer you pre-ordered from. Then you’ll need to enter that code into the respective online store for your system. Pre-ordering the game digitally through one of the online stores will automatically add the early beta access to your account.